Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Richard Billington
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 8th May, 2019, 12.29 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Richard Billington, notify the Monitoring Officer that I have set out below the interests which I am required to register under Section 30 of the Localism Act 2011, including the known interests of my spouse/civil partner where applicable, and have entered “None” where I or my spouse/civil partner have no such interests.
1. Details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Self-employed Book Keeper.
2. Details of any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the previous 12 months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Mole Valley Conservative Association paid election expenses.
3. Details of any contract which is made between me, or my spouse/civil partner (or a body in which I or my spouse/civil partner have a beneficial interest), and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
4. Details of any beneficial interest in land within the Borough Council’s area.
33 Station road, Gomshall, Guildford, GU5 9LQ
5. Details of any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land within the Borough Council’s area for a month or longer.
6. Details of any tenancy where (to my knowledge): a) the Council is the landlord; and b) the tenant is a body in which I, or my spouse/civil partner, have a beneficial interest.
7. Details of any beneficial interest in securities of a body where – (a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Borough Council’s area; and (b) either – (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I, or my spouse/civil partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
8. Any person from whom I have received a gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £25:-
Item, estimated value and date
Surrey Agricultural Society
Annual County Show tickets
Martin Grant Homes
Race meeting, £250.00, 23rd November 2018.